To join the Boulder County Center for Judaism for the High Holidays is to enjoy an inspiring synthesis of delights for body and soul.
Services are not only about prayers and rituals, but about celebrating Judaism as a dynamic and enriching community experience harmoniously shared by Jews of any and all backgrounds.
- No membership fees and no expensive tickets.
- No Jewish affiliation or education required.
- Prayer books in Hebrew with English translations.
- Hotel accommodations nearby.
- Innovative children’s programs (by reservation only).
- Evening Service for Rosh Hashanah: Wednesday, September 20 at 7:30pm
- Holiday Meal: immediately after services
- Enjoy a delicious home cooked meal fit for a King!
- The cost is $18 per adult, with a maximum of $54 per family.
- Reservations are required.
- Please register at BoulderJudaism or by emailing BoulderJudaism@gmail.com as early as possible to ensure your place.
- Rosh Hashanah Services Day 1: Thursday, September 21 at 9:30am
- Rosh Hashanah Services Day 2: Friday, September 22 at 9:30am
- Tashlich: Thursday, September 22 at Arleigh Burke Park at 6:00pm
- Kol Nidrei Service: Friday, September 29 at 6:40pm
- Yom Kippur Morning Service: Saturday, September 30 at 10 am
- Mincha & Neilah Services: begin at approximately 5:30pm
- Break-Fast: A modest break-fast meal will be served following services.
Whether you’ve joined us in the past or this is your first time with us, you and your family can look forward to ushering in the New Year enveloped by the uplifting spirit of joy, discovery, and solidarity that are the hallmarks of our unique celebration.
Join us and see for yourself… HOW SWEET IT IS!