Boulder County Center for Judaism presents a One Day Seminar with Rabbi Pesach Scheiner
March 11, 12 pm
Boulder Center for Judaism 4900 Sioux Drive, Boulder, CO
12:00 pm ~First Session ‘Creating the Proper Perspective on Life’
1:00 pm ~Lunch Buffet
1:45 pm ~Second Session ‘Filling your Life with Healthy Living’
3 pm- 4 pm ~Final Session ‘The Tools to Overcome Life’s Challenges’
Cost: $50 includes Rabbi Scheiner’s book “Finding Joy in Everyday Living” and our lunch buffet.
Rabbi Pesach Scheiner is the Rabbi of Boulder County Center for Judaism. In addition, he teaches extensively throughout Boulder County and is the author of “Finding the Joy in Everyday Living”.
Join Us for Boulder County’s Largest Menorah Lighting on Pearl Street Mall.
On December 13 at 5:30 pm on the 1300 block of the Pearl Street Mall.
- Music by local musicians Gelt Rebellion
- Fresh Hot Latke Bar,
- Sufganiot & Hot Drinks,
- Take your picture with Chip, the CU Buffs mascot,
- Special Chanukah hats for the first 100 participants.
For more info contact us at 303-494-1638
Join Us for the 6th Annual Holiday on Ice in Louisville!
- Skate with family and friends to Chanukah music
- See the lighting of the community Menorah in Louisville
- Enjoy delicious sufganiyot (jelly donuts)
At Winterskate in Louisville on December 14th, 4-6pm with the Menorah lighting ceremony at 5pm.
Discounted Event Admission: $3 adults, $2 kids, kids 3 and under are free.
Sponsored by Boulder County Center for Judaism, Oreg Foundation, JEWISHcolorado, and Ed & Julie Victor.
For more information contact Chany at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shari at Shari@boulderjcc.com.
To join the Boulder County Center for Judaism for the High Holidays is to enjoy an inspiring synthesis of delights for body and soul.
Services are not only about prayers and rituals, but about celebrating Judaism as a dynamic and enriching community experience harmoniously shared by Jews of any and all backgrounds.
- No membership fees and no expensive tickets.
- No Jewish affiliation or education required.
- Prayer books in Hebrew with English translations.
- Hotel accommodations nearby.
- Innovative children’s programs (by reservation only).
- Evening Service for Rosh Hashanah: Wednesday, September 20 at 7:30pm
- Holiday Meal: immediately after services
- Enjoy a delicious home cooked meal fit for a King!
- The cost is $18 per adult, with a maximum of $54 per family.
- Reservations are required.
- Please register at BoulderJudaism or by emailing BoulderJudaism@gmail.com as early as possible to ensure your place.
- Rosh Hashanah Services Day 1: Thursday, September 21 at 9:30am
- Rosh Hashanah Services Day 2: Friday, September 22 at 9:30am
- Tashlich: Thursday, September 22 at Arleigh Burke Park at 6:00pm
- Kol Nidrei Service: Friday, September 29 at 6:40pm
- Yom Kippur Morning Service: Saturday, September 30 at 10 am
- Mincha & Neilah Services: begin at approximately 5:30pm
- Break-Fast: A modest break-fast meal will be served following services.
Whether you’ve joined us in the past or this is your first time with us, you and your family can look forward to ushering in the New Year enveloped by the uplifting spirit of joy, discovery, and solidarity that are the hallmarks of our unique celebration.
Join us and see for yourself… HOW SWEET IT IS!